If you are willing to contribute photos or videos or having something in your mind to ask me, you are free to email me anytime at kacangkopiblog@gmail.com

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm back! (Yeah this time for sure!)

So.... It has been a looooonnnggggg time... Yea yea keep on blaming on me but now blame me not! Got myself with a new laptop, and now getting used to it (it has been quite a time since I lost my laptop).

And there is also a news, due to the increasing numbers of the international viewers, I've decided to do some content change to this blog, and due to that also, I've hid all my posts for review, now I'm really sorry for that hehehhhh

And to my viewers, WAIT FOR MY COMEBACK YAAAAHHHHHHHH

UPDATE: I've published all the page again, so enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?