If you are willing to contribute photos or videos or having something in your mind to ask me, you are free to email me anytime at kacangkopiblog@gmail.com

Monday, August 12, 2013

3,000,000 views!

Okay so let just forget about the previous guy... I have been running this blog for almost 2 years and a half, and I am pretty sure if you are a fan of my blog, sure you will now the hard times I had during running this blog. And it took me almost a year of inactivity, don't think that I totally neglect my blog, I always checked the stats and it just made me sad seeing those view counts dropped down months by months. But still, there are some supportive fan of mine, always visiting my blog and because of you, I have gained 3 millions views! Woot!

As a token of appreciation of your continuous support of my blog, I have uploaded 5 videos in a row in a single thread (which I never done this before heheh) 

Thank you for supporting my blog, love you guys so much! And don't forget to comment! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments?