If you are willing to contribute photos or videos or having something in your mind to ask me, you are free to email me anytime at kacangkopiblog@gmail.com

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy 1st birthday!

Guys, do you know what day is today? Yes! It's the first birthday of [ kacang/kopi ]! I am so wanted to thank you guys for all the support to keep this blog running, thank you so much for viewing this blog, it's nearing 2 millions hits now! And thank you so much for being a follower to this blog!

And to show my gratitude, as always I will upload a special video just for you gays whoops! Guys lol! Now enjoy yourself : )

video

3 comments:

Pheyruz said...

Happy birthday kk! Teruskan kerja keras anda... Im luvin it!

Anonymous said...

yeah maho life!! maho life!!

BudakNakal said...

Gogogo... im lickin it....

Post a Comment

Any comments?